More From Nicholas Sparks
- "Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else."
- "I don’t know that love changes. People change. Circumstances change."
- "My wife, my family, my friends – they’ve all taught me things about love and what that emotion really means. In a nutshell, loving someone is about giving, not receiving."
More In Attitude
- "The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them."― Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- "Sorrow is a fruit. God does not make it grow on limbs too weak to bear it."― Victor Hugo
- "Regardless of what one’s attitude towards prohibition may be, temperance is something against which, at a time of war, no reasonable protest can be made."― William Lyon Mackenzie King