More From Nicholas Sparks
- "None of my characters are rich or famous, and the situations they find themselves in could happen to anyone."
- "I think that men know how to romance a woman and most do it well, at least for a time, otherwise women wouldn’t marry them. The problem is that most of them begin to rest on their laurels."
- "My wife, my family, my friends – they’ve all taught me things about love and what that emotion really means. In a nutshell, loving someone is about giving, not receiving."
More In Attitude
- "The place of chess in the society is closely related to the attitude of young people towards our game."― Boris Spassky
- "Always keep that happy attitude. Pretend that you are holding a beautiful fragrant bouquet."― Earl Nightingale
- "Militant feminists are pro-choice because it’s their ultimate avenue of power over men. And believe me, to them it is a question of power. It is their attempt to impose their will on the rest of society, particularly on men."― Rush Limbaugh