More From Nicholas Sparks
- "Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else."
- "I have a great wife and it’s very easy to be romantic because it makes her happy and then my life is so much better when she’s happy."
- "My wife, my family, my friends – they’ve all taught me things about love and what that emotion really means. In a nutshell, loving someone is about giving, not receiving."
More In Attitude
- "If you eat something and get fat, you should be responsible for it. I think that is the attitude of the great majority of Americans, that you should be responsible for what you eat."― Vic Snyder
- "Take the attitude of a student, never be too big to ask questions, never know too much to learn something new."― Og Mandino
- "I was always the guy getting kicked out of my classes at school for having an attitude problem."― Chevy Chase