More From Nicholas Sparks
- "Publishing is a business. Writing may be art, but publishing, when all is said and done, comes down to dollars."
- "Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else."
- "I have a great wife and it’s very easy to be romantic because it makes her happy and then my life is so much better when she’s happy."
More In Attitude
- "Fame can be just so annoying because people are so critical of you. You can’t just say, ‘hi’. You say hi and people whisper’ man did you see the way she said hi? What an attitude."― Juliette Lewis
- "I separated from the Southern Baptists when they adopted the discriminatory attitude towards women, because I believe what Paul taught in Galatians that there is no distinction in God’s eyes between men and women, slaves and masters, Jews and non-Jews – everybody is created equally in the eyes of God."― Jimmy Carter
- "A strong positive mental attitude will create more miracles than any wonder drug."― Patricia Neal