More From Nicholas Sparks
- "Publishing is a business. Writing may be art, but publishing, when all is said and done, comes down to dollars."
- "Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else."
- "I think that men know how to romance a woman and most do it well, at least for a time, otherwise women wouldn’t marry them. The problem is that most of them begin to rest on their laurels."
More In Attitude
- "Nothing. We’re all friends and friendly. So when the cameras go down, depending on the mood or the nature of the material we’re dealing with, there’s usually a kind of a prevailing light attitude that’s floating around."― Richard Dean Anderson
- "I always wanted to be a teacher."― Nicky Hilton
- "If you get a diagnosis, get on a therapy, keep a good attitude and keep your sense of humor."― Teri Garr