More From Nicholas Sparks
- "I have a great wife and it’s very easy to be romantic because it makes her happy and then my life is so much better when she’s happy."
- "Publishing is a business. Writing may be art, but publishing, when all is said and done, comes down to dollars."
- "My wife, my family, my friends – they’ve all taught me things about love and what that emotion really means. In a nutshell, loving someone is about giving, not receiving."
More In Attitude
- "Mankind’s true moral test, its fundamental test (which lies deeply buried from view), consists of its attitude towards those who are at its mercy: animals. And in this respect mankind has suffered a fundamental debacle, a debacle so fundamental that all others stem from it."― Milan Kundera
- "That attitude does not exist so much today, but in those days there was a very sharp distinction between basic physics and applied physics. Columbia did not deal with applied physics."― Gordon Gould
- "Looking in the mirror to check if my tie is straight is a waste of my time. I only look in the mirror once a day, and that’s in the morning when I shave."― Lennart Meri