More From Nicholas Sparks
- "My wife, my family, my friends – they’ve all taught me things about love and what that emotion really means. In a nutshell, loving someone is about giving, not receiving."
- "I think that men know how to romance a woman and most do it well, at least for a time, otherwise women wouldn’t marry them. The problem is that most of them begin to rest on their laurels."
- "I don’t know that love changes. People change. Circumstances change."
More In Attitude
- "I’m only going to stand before God and give an account for my life, not for somebody else’s life. If I have a bad attitude, then I need to say there’s no point in me blaming you for what’s wrong in my life."― Joyce Meyer
- "It’s a question of keeping one’s eyes and ears open and watching how other people play the game. They’re watching me too, to see what my attitude is like."― Charles Dance
- "Mankind’s true moral test, its fundamental test (which lies deeply buried from view), consists of its attitude towards those who are at its mercy: animals. And in this respect mankind has suffered a fundamental debacle, a debacle so fundamental that all others stem from it."― Milan Kundera