More From Nicholas Sparks
- "I think that men know how to romance a woman and most do it well, at least for a time, otherwise women wouldn’t marry them. The problem is that most of them begin to rest on their laurels."
- "The first thing I did when I sold my book was buy a new wedding ring for my wife and asked her to marry me all over again."
- "I have a great wife and it’s very easy to be romantic because it makes her happy and then my life is so much better when she’s happy."
More In Attitude
- "We can revolutionize the attitude of inner city brown and black kids to learning. We need a civil rights movement within the African-American community."― Henry Louis Gates
- "Like success, failure is many things to many people. With Positive Mental Attitude, failure is a learning experience, a rung on the ladder, a plateau at which to get your thoughts in order and prepare to try again."― W. Clement Stone
- "With just about every player in Australia, his whole goal and ambition is to play for Australia. That’s why they’re playing first class cricket. It’s just a different attitude."― Shane Warne