More From Nicholas Sparks
- "My wife, my family, my friends – they’ve all taught me things about love and what that emotion really means. In a nutshell, loving someone is about giving, not receiving."
- "Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else."
- "Publishing is a business. Writing may be art, but publishing, when all is said and done, comes down to dollars."
More In Attitude
- "Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it."― Raymond Chandler
- "An attitude of philosophic doubt, of suspended judgment, is repugnant to the natural man. Belief is an independent joy to him."― William Minto
- "Fettucini alfredo is macaroni and cheese for adults."― Mitch Hedberg