More From Nicholas Sparks
- "I have a great wife and it’s very easy to be romantic because it makes her happy and then my life is so much better when she’s happy."
- "None of my characters are rich or famous, and the situations they find themselves in could happen to anyone."
- "I think that men know how to romance a woman and most do it well, at least for a time, otherwise women wouldn’t marry them. The problem is that most of them begin to rest on their laurels."
More In Attitude
- "I really felt like I finally made it. Having your first fake pregnancy rumor. It was really awesome. I feel like it’s part of what happens in this business, but that’s a real one. That’s a cool one to get."― Lea Michele
- "On ‘Van Halen,’ I was a young punk, and everything revolved around the fastest kid in town, gunslinger attitude. But I’d say that at the time of ‘Fair Warning,’ I started concentrating more on songwriting. But I guess in most people’s minds I’m just a gunslinger."― Eddie Van Halen
- "The phenomenon of home schooling is a wonderful example of the American can-do attitude. Growing numbers of parents have become disenchanted with government-run public schools. Many parents have simply taken matters into their own hands, literally."― Steve Forbes