More From Nicholas Sparks
- "I think that men know how to romance a woman and most do it well, at least for a time, otherwise women wouldn’t marry them. The problem is that most of them begin to rest on their laurels."
- "My wife, my family, my friends – they’ve all taught me things about love and what that emotion really means. In a nutshell, loving someone is about giving, not receiving."
- "The first thing I did when I sold my book was buy a new wedding ring for my wife and asked her to marry me all over again."
More In Attitude
- "I just really think every job I do, I get this gypsy attitude to money."― Jessica Brown Findlay
- "I’ve learned from experience that if you work harder at it, and apply more energy and time to it, and more consistency, you get a better result. It comes from the work."― Louis C. K.
- "Pessimism only describes an attitude, and not facts, and hence is entirely subjective."― Francis Parker Yockey