More From Nicholas Sparks
- "The first thing I did when I sold my book was buy a new wedding ring for my wife and asked her to marry me all over again."
- "Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else."
- "None of my characters are rich or famous, and the situations they find themselves in could happen to anyone."
More In Leadership
- "I have never been afraid to stand up to the leadership on issues where we disagree. If you chose to keep Cambridge Labour, then I can continue to press the Government for the things that matter to you, in a way that members of the opposition are unable to."― Anne Campbell
- "I grabbed my mom and I went to the couch and I said, ‘Mom I want to ask Jesus to come into my heart.’ And I got on my knee and I asked Jesus to come into my heart, forgive me of my sins, and make me a child of God."― Tim Tebow
- "Loneliness is and always has been the central and inevitable experience of every man."― Thomas Wolfe