More From Nicholas Sparks
- "The first thing I did when I sold my book was buy a new wedding ring for my wife and asked her to marry me all over again."
- "I have a great wife and it’s very easy to be romantic because it makes her happy and then my life is so much better when she’s happy."
- "My wife, my family, my friends – they’ve all taught me things about love and what that emotion really means. In a nutshell, loving someone is about giving, not receiving."
More In Leadership
- "I know of no single formula for success. But over the years I have observed that some attributes of leadership are universal and are often about finding ways of encouraging people to combine their efforts, their talents, their insights, their enthusiasm and their inspiration to work together."― Elizabeth II
- "The more consistent a father can be or a mentor can be in the person’s life and teach them principles of real solid manhood, character, integrity and leadership, the more consistent you can be in the person’s life and teach them those things at a younger age, and then the better off they’ll be."― Allan Houston
- "The amount of good luck coming your way depends on your willingness to act."― Barbara Sher