More From Nicholas Sparks
- "I think that men know how to romance a woman and most do it well, at least for a time, otherwise women wouldn’t marry them. The problem is that most of them begin to rest on their laurels."
- "Just because you’re right doesn’t mean I’m wrong, you just haven’t seen life from my side."
- "I don’t know that love changes. People change. Circumstances change."
More In Peace
- "Let us face it, the U.N. has failed. It has failed in its mission to promote world peace."― Ginny Brown-Waite
- "If we desire to avoid insult, we must be able to repel it; if we desire to secure peace, one of the most powerful instruments of our rising prosperity, it must be known, that we are at all times ready for War."― George Washington
- "We as the Afghan people and government are willing to help Pakistan work for peace in Afghanistan and work for peace in Pakistan, together."― Hamid Karzai