More From Nicholas Sparks
- "Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else."
- "None of my characters are rich or famous, and the situations they find themselves in could happen to anyone."
- "Publishing is a business. Writing may be art, but publishing, when all is said and done, comes down to dollars."
More In Peace
- "The fact is five months ago this was an issue that people weren’t really talking that much about. Because of the president’s leadership, because he’s brought it to people’s attention, it’s now a top issue."― Ken Mehlman
- "For capitalism, war and peace are business and nothing but business."― Karl Liebknecht
- "The Dalai Lama’s entire being is about peace and harmony, forgiveness and self-discipline. Those are qualities to be admired. I am really looking forward to meeting His Holiness."― Joe Nichols