More From Nicholas Sparks
- "The first thing I did when I sold my book was buy a new wedding ring for my wife and asked her to marry me all over again."
- "I have a great wife and it’s very easy to be romantic because it makes her happy and then my life is so much better when she’s happy."
- "I think that men know how to romance a woman and most do it well, at least for a time, otherwise women wouldn’t marry them. The problem is that most of them begin to rest on their laurels."
More In Smile
- "When Fortune smiles, I smile to think how quickly she will frown."― Robert Southwell
- "I sat in at every club in New York City, jamming with musicians, because it felt right – and because it felt right and we were having fun – the people dancing and sipping their drinks in the clubs felt it too and it made them smile."― Ray Conniff
- "We ought to be beating our chests every day. We ought to look in the mirror, stick out our chests, suck in our bellies, and say, ‘Damn, we’re Americans,’ and smile."― Jay Garner