More From Nicholas Sparks
- "I don’t know that love changes. People change. Circumstances change."
- "My wife, my family, my friends – they’ve all taught me things about love and what that emotion really means. In a nutshell, loving someone is about giving, not receiving."
- "I have a great wife and it’s very easy to be romantic because it makes her happy and then my life is so much better when she’s happy."
More In Smile
- "Look back, and smile on perils past."― Walter Scott
- "Acting is a sense of wonder and magic and mystery for me and when life takes me on a new journey, I simply remember the smile my first ballet recital put on my face and I move forward."― Andrea Thompson
- "I hope there have been times when I made you all proud, or made you all smile or at least piqued your interest in this wonderful institution we call government."― John Rowland