More From Nicholas Sparks
- "I have a great wife and it’s very easy to be romantic because it makes her happy and then my life is so much better when she’s happy."
- "None of my characters are rich or famous, and the situations they find themselves in could happen to anyone."
- "I think that men know how to romance a woman and most do it well, at least for a time, otherwise women wouldn’t marry them. The problem is that most of them begin to rest on their laurels."
More In Smile
- "I never get tired of smiling. I’m just the kind of guy who likes to smile."― Jason Ritter
- "Always keep your smile. That’s how I explain my long life."― Jeanne Calment
- "To smile at the jest which plants a thorn in another’s breast is to become a principal in the mischief."― Richard Brinsley Sheridan