More From Christopher Dodd
- "We learned that economic growth and environmental protection can and should go hand in hand."
- "It’s easy for Americans to forget that the food they eat doesn’t magically appear on a supermarket shelf."
- "Pell Grants are, and have been, critically important tools in making higher education a possibility for lower- and middle-income students."
More In Freedom
- "I’ve got no respect for any young man who won’t join the colors."― Nathan Bedford Forrest
- "The most important kind of freedom is to be what you really are. You trade in your reality for a role. You give up your ability to feel, and in exchange, put on a mask."― Jim Morrison
- "I think that we could be more careful about what we’re saying to young women in terms of their expectations. It’s unrealistic to expect people to always be in designer clothes. Girls growing up deserve more freedom in how they look and how they feel about how they look."― Emily Procter