More From Christopher Dodd
- "It’s easy for Americans to forget that the food they eat doesn’t magically appear on a supermarket shelf."
- "All Americans should have access to quality, affordable health care."
- "Every American deserves to live in freedom, to have his or her privacy respected and a chance to go as far as their ability and effort will take them – regardless of race, gender, ethnicity or economic circumstances."
More In Environmental
- "Ethanol is a premier, high performance fuel. It has tremendous environmental benefits and is a key component to energy independence for our country."― Richard Lugar
- "People in Slow Food understand that food is an environmental issue."― Michael Pollan
- "The main environmental challenge of the 21st century is poverty. When you don’t know where your next meal is coming from, it’s hard to consider the environment 100 years down the line."― Bjorn Lomborg