More From Christopher Dodd
- "Working families need to know that we will work to protect their health needs, promote the development of safe, effective medicines, and guarantee patient rights."
- "We learned that economic growth and environmental protection can and should go hand in hand."
- "Every American deserves to live in freedom, to have his or her privacy respected and a chance to go as far as their ability and effort will take them – regardless of race, gender, ethnicity or economic circumstances."
More In Food
- "Such lovely warmth of thought and delicacy of colour are beyond all praise, and equally beyond all thanks!"― Marie Corelli
- "Maybe we’ve been brainwashed by 130 years of Yankee history, but Southern identity now has more to do with food, accents, manners, music than the Confederate past. It’s something that’s open to both races, a variety of ethnic groups and people who move here."― John Shelton Reed
- "You can’t escape the taste of the food you had as a child. In times of stress, what do you dream about? Your mother’s clam chowder. It’s security, comfort. It brings you home."― Jacques Pepin