More From Christopher Dodd
- "Every American deserves to live in freedom, to have his or her privacy respected and a chance to go as far as their ability and effort will take them – regardless of race, gender, ethnicity or economic circumstances."
- "All Americans should have access to quality, affordable health care."
- "It’s easy for Americans to forget that the food they eat doesn’t magically appear on a supermarket shelf."
More In Education
- "Financial literacy is an issue that should command our attention because many Americans are not adequately organizing finances for their education, healthcare and retirement."― Ron Lewis
- "The frightening thought that what you draw may become a building makes for reasoned lines."― Saul Steinberg
- "The Founding Fathers in their wisdom decided that children were an unnatural strain on parents. So they provided jails called schools, equipped with tortures called an education."― John Updike