More From Christopher Dodd
- "Every American deserves to live in freedom, to have his or her privacy respected and a chance to go as far as their ability and effort will take them – regardless of race, gender, ethnicity or economic circumstances."
- "It’s easy for Americans to forget that the food they eat doesn’t magically appear on a supermarket shelf."
- "Pell Grants are, and have been, critically important tools in making higher education a possibility for lower- and middle-income students."
More In Health
- "Religion is all-too-often a refuge for scoundrels."― Neal Boortz
- "The less we deserve good fortune, the more we hope for it."― Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- "Well, what did we buy? Instead of a leaner, smarter government, we bought a bureaucracy that now tells us which light bulbs to buy, and which will put 16,500 IRS agents in charge of policing President Obama’s health care bill."― Michele Bachmann