More From Christopher Dodd
- "Every American deserves to live in freedom, to have his or her privacy respected and a chance to go as far as their ability and effort will take them – regardless of race, gender, ethnicity or economic circumstances."
- "We learned that economic growth and environmental protection can and should go hand in hand."
- "It’s easy for Americans to forget that the food they eat doesn’t magically appear on a supermarket shelf."
More In Health
- "Today, Medicare provides health insurance to about 40 million seniors and disabled individuals each year. The number is only expected to grow as the baby boomers begin retiring."― Jim Bunning
- "Not really in all honesty because until you take control of your own health and go to your own doctor and have your own doctor tell you what’s going to work for you."― Star Jones
- "Children born to teens have less supportive and stimulating environments, poorer health, lower cognitive development, and worse educational outcomes. Children of teen mothers are at increased risk of being in foster care and becoming teen parents themselves, thereby repeating the cycle."― Jane Fonda