More From Christopher Dodd
- "Pell Grants are, and have been, critically important tools in making higher education a possibility for lower- and middle-income students."
- "Every American deserves to live in freedom, to have his or her privacy respected and a chance to go as far as their ability and effort will take them – regardless of race, gender, ethnicity or economic circumstances."
- "All Americans should have access to quality, affordable health care."
More In Health
- "The Supreme Court has never ruled that Congress can use the Commerce Clause to require individuals to engage in an activity they have chosen to avoid. Yet that is precisely what Obamacare does: It forces Americans without health insurance to purchase coverage. Such a requirement is unprecedented and unconstitutional."― John Cornyn
- "The biggest mistakes, early on, involved foreign policy and involved the strategy for health care."― Sidney Blumenthal
- "I know that war is very cruel and that life is harder when you aren’t able to live in the place you called home."― Madeleine Albright