More From John Boehner
- "Before the trip began we mapped out three primary goals: 1) to see and meet with our American troops, and thank them for their bravery and sacrifice; 2) to assess the security situation in Iraq; and 3) to give our support to Iraq’s national unity government."
- "The value of the majority lies not in the opportunity to wield great power, but in the chance to use power to do great things."
- "Earmarks have become a symbol of a Congress that has broken faith with the people. This earmark ban shows the American people we are listening and we are dead serious about ending business as usual in Washington."
More In Freedom
- "Israel is a country that respects freedom – freedom of assembly, freedom of speech and freedom of worship."― George Pataki
- "Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem."― Jiddu Krishnamurti
- "Time misspent in youth is sometimes all the freedom one ever has."― Anita Brookner