More From Maya Angelou
- "While the rest of the world has been improving technology, Ghana has been improving the quality of man’s humanity to man."
- "At fifteen life had taught me undeniably that surrender, in its place, was as honorable as resistance, especially if one had no choice."
- "The sadness of the women’s movement is that they don’t allow the necessity of love. See, I don’t personally trust any revolution where love is not allowed."
More In Attitude
- "Our new attitude is how can we put you in front of our customer."― Terry Semel
- "I don’t mean this in a stuck-up way, but I needed an attitude song."― Gwen Stefani
- "I separated from the Southern Baptists when they adopted the discriminatory attitude towards women, because I believe what Paul taught in Galatians that there is no distinction in God’s eyes between men and women, slaves and masters, Jews and non-Jews – everybody is created equally in the eyes of God."― Jimmy Carter