More From Maya Angelou
- "It is time for parents to teach young people early on that in diversity there is beauty and there is strength."
- "While the rest of the world has been improving technology, Ghana has been improving the quality of man’s humanity to man."
- "Life loves to be taken by the lapel and told: “I’m with you kid. Let’s go.”"
More In Attitude
- "I met my grandfather just before he died, and it was the first time that I had seen Dad with a relative of his. It was interesting to see my own father as a son and the body language and alteration in attitude that comes with that, and it sort of changed our relationship for the better."― Christian Bale
- "Attitude is your acceptance of the natural laws, or your rejection of the natural laws."― Stuart Chase
- "Having a positive mental attitude is asking how something can be done rather than saying it can’t be done."― Bo Bennett