More From Maya Angelou
- "If we lose love and self respect for each other, this is how we finally die."
- "There is a very fine line between loving life and being greedy for it."
- "One isn’t necessarily born with courage, but one is born with potential. Without courage, we cannot practice any other virtue with consistency. We can’t be kind, true, merciful, generous, or honest."
More In Attitude
- "Let us change our traditional attitude to the construction of programs. Instead of imagining that our main task is to instruct a computer what to do, let us concentrate rather on explaining to human beings what we want a computer to do."― Donald Knuth
- "Funny is an attitude."― Flip Wilson
- "I’ve always been scared to death of pain – afraid, even, to think of it."― Loretta Young