More From Neil Simon
- "Sudden money is going from zero to two hundred dollars a week. The rest doesn’t count."
- "You must realize that honorary degrees are given generally to people whose SAT scores were too low to get them into schools the regular way. As a matter of fact, it was my SAT scores that led me into my present vocation in life, comedy."
- "Money brings some happiness. But after a certain point, it just brings more money."
More In Attitude
- "A complainer is like a Death Eater because there’s a suction of negative energy. You can catch a great attitude from great people."― Barbara Corcoran
- "Unfortunately, the attitude of many towards the press, humanitarians included and especially government workers, is often one of suspicion, if not outright fear."― Alvin Adams
- "Success or failure in business is caused more by the mental attitude even than by mental capacities."― Walter Scott