More From Maya Angelou
- "While I know myself as a creation of God, I am also obligated to realize and remember that everyone else and everything else are also God’s creation."
- "Perhaps travel cannot prevent bigotry, but by demonstrating that all peoples cry, laugh, eat, worry, and die, it can introduce the idea that if we try and understand each other, we may even become friends."
- "The ache for home lives in all of us, the safe place where we can go as we are and not be questioned."
More In Love
- "Love consists in this, that two solitudes protect and touch and greet each other."― Rainer Maria Rilke
- "Pursue some path, however narrow and crooked, in which you can walk with love and reverence."― Henry David Thoreau
- "It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate."― Donald Trump