More From Maya Angelou
- "If you have only one smile in you give it to the people you love."
- "It is time for parents to teach young people early on that in diversity there is beauty and there is strength."
- "Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope."
More In Love
- "Marriage is not a noun; it’s a verb. It isn’t something you get. It’s something you do. It’s the way you love your partner every day."― Barbara de Angelis
- "Let no one who loves be unhappy, even love unreturned has its rainbow."― James M. Barrie
- "As a relatively young woman – I’m 33 – I hope to one day have a family and already have commitments. If and when I’m elected as an MP, I would face a choice: take my family with me to London each week or be apart for four, maybe five, nights a week."― Lucy Powell