More From Nick Clegg
- "When I became leader, I made very clear I was not going to choose the easy life. I have always taken risks. I don’t like comfort-zone politics."
- "I am quite strict as a dad but I don’t want to be censorious."
- "Most of what needs to be changed in the euro zone can be done without treaty changes. The demand for treaty change is as political as it is legal and I don’t think it’s going to happen soon."
More In Change
- "But since her earliest days, America has inspired people from all over the world. Inspired them with the hope that one day their own countries would be one like this one."― Marco Rubio
- "At every turn when there has been an imbalance of power, the truth questioned, or our beliefs and values distorted, the change required to restore our nation has always come from the bottom up from our people."― Howard Dean
- "I wasn’t originally taking drama, but the drama teacher asked me to audition for Bye, Bye Birdie. I did and got the lead role. Initially I was kind of scared, but once I did it I got bitten by the bug and loved it."― Kevin Richardson