More From Nick Clegg
- "I don’t want to clip on the armour every morning. I’ve seen some politicians do this and they get a bit mangled and bitter. I just refuse to do that. I refuse to be angry or bitter or complain, and I remain open. I may sometimes be a bit too open but I’m not going to change that one bit."
- "One thing I’ve very quickly learned is that if you wake up every morning worrying about what’s in the press, you would go completely and utterly potty."
- "The UK is not going to leave the European Union. Of course not. We are inextricably wound up with Europe. In terms of culture, history and geography, we are a European nation."
More In Wedding
- "That to me was the most poignant part of Diana’s wedding; as she was walking up the aisle and her eyes were going left to right, looking at people and smiling in the way that Diana did – and that diamond tiara glittering like mad. It was great."― Bruce Oldfield
- "Christmas carols always brought tears to my eyes. I also cry at weddings. I should have cried at a couple of my own."― Ethel Merman
- "I did get to keep the wedding dresses from ‘Runaway Bride’. They’re all boxed up in my garage. I’ve never opened them. It’ll be fun one day when Hazel is taller. She can play dress-up with her friends."― Julia Roberts