More From Nick Clegg
- "I say this as a young dad seeing children going into primary school: I don’t think we should underestimate the formative effect on a child of those first years in primary school."
- "For far too long the world’s poorest people have seen no benefit from the vast natural resources in their own backyards. It is time to end the injustice where ordinary people are silent witnesses, left to suffer without basic services, as the profits from their countries’ assets are hidden and plundered by corrupt regimes."
- "I would be open about the fact that, clearly, politicians should be able to speak to each other. David Cameron doesn’t seem to accept this, but if the British people have voted then of course you have to try and provide good stable government."
More In Wedding
- "I don’t follow trends. I make each cake for a particular wedding, or event."― Ron Ben-Israel
- "Only weeks after Oslo began, when nearly all the world and most of Israel was drunk with the idea of peace, I argued that a Palestinian society not constrained by democratic norms would be a fear society that would pose a grave threat to Israel."― Natan Sharansky
- "God was satisfied with his own work, and that is fatal."― Samuel Butler