More From Nick Clegg
- "Do I get up every morning and ask: am I doing the things that I believe in and am I doing them for the best possible motives? Yes. Unambiguously yes."
- "I am quite strict as a dad but I don’t want to be censorious."
- "I have got instincts that, I think, are very much in tune with people’s very keen sense to see something different. I did not dream of being in politics since I was knee-high to a grasshopper. I was not involved in student politics, or not in that partisan way."
More In Dad
- "I’m afraid that this is me getting on my high horse now but we have yob television, yob newspapers, and funny enough whereas it was my mum and dad, school, police, church who used to set the standards, now it’s tabloids and yob television who set the standards by which people live."― Gordon Strachan
- "The founder of the Mona Foundation actually knew my dad for years, and the more I learned about it, the more I realized I really found the perfect charity. It sponsors schools and educational initiatives all over the planet."― Rainn Wilson
- "My dad is a marketing mastermind."― Serena Williams