More From Nicholas Sparks
- "The first thing I did when I sold my book was buy a new wedding ring for my wife and asked her to marry me all over again."
- "Publishing is a business. Writing may be art, but publishing, when all is said and done, comes down to dollars."
- "Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else."
More In Peace
- "I think I’ve done every crazy diet there was in the beginning, but it’s weird: I’m thinner now than I was when I was modeling. I don’t obsess about it."― Molly Sims
- "Only the person who has experienced light and darkness, war and peace, rise and fall, only that person has truly experienced life."― Stefan Zweig
- "Class struggle: external peace, international solidarity, peace among peoples. This is the sacred slogan of international socialist democracy that liberates nations."― Karl Liebknecht