More From Nicholas Sparks
- "Publishing is a business. Writing may be art, but publishing, when all is said and done, comes down to dollars."
- "Just because you’re right doesn’t mean I’m wrong, you just haven’t seen life from my side."
- "My wife, my family, my friends – they’ve all taught me things about love and what that emotion really means. In a nutshell, loving someone is about giving, not receiving."
More In Peace
- "Every formula which expresses a law of nature is a hymn of praise to God."― Maria Mitchell
- "These measures may not constitute an absolute guarantee of peace, but, in my opinion, they constitute the greatest preventive measures ever adopted by nations."― Frank B. Kellogg
- "True strength is delicate."― Louise Berliawsky Nevelson