More From Nicholas Sparks
- "My wife, my family, my friends – they’ve all taught me things about love and what that emotion really means. In a nutshell, loving someone is about giving, not receiving."
- "Just because you’re right doesn’t mean I’m wrong, you just haven’t seen life from my side."
- "I have a great wife and it’s very easy to be romantic because it makes her happy and then my life is so much better when she’s happy."
More In Peace
- "I love seeing people having fun. Everyone over in L.A. is too cool for it. That’s the problem."― Lukas Haas
- "What I’m not confused about is the world needing much more love, no hate, no prejudice, no bigotry and more unity, peace and understanding. Period."― Stevie Wonder
- "There can be no great courage where there is no confidence or assurance, and half the battle is in the conviction that we can do what we undertake."― Orison Swett Marden