More From Nicholas Sparks
- "The first thing I did when I sold my book was buy a new wedding ring for my wife and asked her to marry me all over again."
- "Publishing is a business. Writing may be art, but publishing, when all is said and done, comes down to dollars."
- "I don’t know that love changes. People change. Circumstances change."
More In Peace
- "It is the nature of the self to manifest itself, In every atom slumbers the might of the self."― Muhammad Iqbal
- "The Dove, on silver pinions, winged her peaceful way."― James Montgomery
- "After my pregnancy, I discovered I have an allergy to yeast. Problem is, all the food I love has yeast in it. So I have to relearn how to cook."― Tia Mowry