More From Nicholas Sparks
- "Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else."
- "My wife, my family, my friends – they’ve all taught me things about love and what that emotion really means. In a nutshell, loving someone is about giving, not receiving."
- "The first thing I did when I sold my book was buy a new wedding ring for my wife and asked her to marry me all over again."
More In Peace
- "The Nobel Peace Prize has become hopelessly politicized. I think it cheapens the prize itself."― John Bolton
- "I said it was my feeling that the American people would struggle for peace, and that has since been underscored by the President of these United States."― Paul Robeson
- "We know that dictators are quick to choose aggression, while free nations strive to resolve differences in peace."― George W. Bush