More From Nicholas Sparks
- "I have a great wife and it’s very easy to be romantic because it makes her happy and then my life is so much better when she’s happy."
- "I don’t know that love changes. People change. Circumstances change."
- "None of my characters are rich or famous, and the situations they find themselves in could happen to anyone."
More In Peace
- "An election is coming. Universal peace is declared, and the foxes have a sincere interest in prolonging the lives of the poultry."― George Eliot
- "It has become impossible to give up the enterprise of disarmament without abandoning the whole great adventure of building up a collective peace system."― Arthur Henderson
- "The Nobel Prize is an honor unique in the world in having found its way into the hearts and minds of simple people everywhere. It casts a light of peace and reason upon us all; and for that I am especially grateful."― George Wald