More From Nicholas Sparks
- "Just because you’re right doesn’t mean I’m wrong, you just haven’t seen life from my side."
- "None of my characters are rich or famous, and the situations they find themselves in could happen to anyone."
- "My wife, my family, my friends – they’ve all taught me things about love and what that emotion really means. In a nutshell, loving someone is about giving, not receiving."
More In Attitude
- "My agent says that I’m a ‘repeat business guy.’ If you hire me to come do a movie, I’ll be on time, know all my material, be ready to go, have a good attitude. I’m here to work, so I get hired over and over again by the same producers. If you just be a team player on set you can work so much more often."― Dean Cain
- "We submit to the majority because we have to. But we are not compelled to call our attitude of subjection a posture of respect."― Ambrose Bierce
- "Always keep that happy attitude. Pretend that you are holding a beautiful fragrant bouquet."― Earl Nightingale