More From Nicholas Sparks
- "None of my characters are rich or famous, and the situations they find themselves in could happen to anyone."
- "Publishing is a business. Writing may be art, but publishing, when all is said and done, comes down to dollars."
- "Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else."
More In Attitude
- "With my talent, I can make people laugh and give them another attitude about life. What a blessing that is for me."― Doris Roberts
- "If you want to use a cliche you must take full responsibility for it yourself and not try to fob it off on anon., or on society."― Lewis Thomas
- "Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character."― Albert Einstein