More From Nicholas Sparks
- "None of my characters are rich or famous, and the situations they find themselves in could happen to anyone."
- "Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else."
- "My wife, my family, my friends – they’ve all taught me things about love and what that emotion really means. In a nutshell, loving someone is about giving, not receiving."
More In Attitude
- "Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of human freedoms – to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way."― Viktor E. Frankl
- "Looking in the mirror to check if my tie is straight is a waste of my time. I only look in the mirror once a day, and that’s in the morning when I shave."― Lennart Meri
- "You know, who cares about seeing the girls when everybody wants to see the band. That’s what’s important, KISS is important. I think we look great, and the attitude is there, and I’m real happy with it."― Eric Carr