More From Nicholas Sparks
- "The first thing I did when I sold my book was buy a new wedding ring for my wife and asked her to marry me all over again."
- "My wife, my family, my friends – they’ve all taught me things about love and what that emotion really means. In a nutshell, loving someone is about giving, not receiving."
- "Publishing is a business. Writing may be art, but publishing, when all is said and done, comes down to dollars."
More In Attitude
- "I think my attitude to human beings has changed since leaving prison."― Jeffrey Archer
- "Iraq is just a symbol of the attitude of western democracies to the rest of the world."― Harold Pinter
- "It’s not the style that motivates me, as much as an attitude of openness that I have when I go into a project."― Herbie Hancock