More From Nicholas Sparks
- "Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else."
- "Just because you’re right doesn’t mean I’m wrong, you just haven’t seen life from my side."
- "None of my characters are rich or famous, and the situations they find themselves in could happen to anyone."
More In Attitude
- "It’s tricky. I’ve never been standing at the top of the tree with tons of money thrown at me. I’ve never really had a profile. So in a way I have this ‘nothing to lose’ attitude."― Joel Edgerton
- "The attitude we have towards our personal pets as opposed to the animals that suffer under the factory farm is hypocritical and delusional."― James Cromwell
- "I have a dress-up chest at home. I love to create this fantasy kind of thing."― Kate Moss