More From Nicholas Sparks
- "The first thing I did when I sold my book was buy a new wedding ring for my wife and asked her to marry me all over again."
- "Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else."
- "I think that men know how to romance a woman and most do it well, at least for a time, otherwise women wouldn’t marry them. The problem is that most of them begin to rest on their laurels."
More In Positive
- "I still watch ‘Idol,’ and it’s still the No. 1 show, so obviously I’m not the only one who loves to sit at home and be entertained."― Kelly Clarkson
- "Although our inattention can contribute to our lack of total well-being, we also have the power to choose positive behaviors and responses. In that choice we change our every experience of life!"― Greg Anderson
- "Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will."― Zig Ziglar