More From Nicholas Sparks
- "I think that men know how to romance a woman and most do it well, at least for a time, otherwise women wouldn’t marry them. The problem is that most of them begin to rest on their laurels."
- "I don’t know that love changes. People change. Circumstances change."
- "I have a great wife and it’s very easy to be romantic because it makes her happy and then my life is so much better when she’s happy."
More In Positive
- "A journey by Sea and Land, Five Hundred Miles, is not undertaken without money."― Lewis Hallam
- "In terms of writing about horses, I fell backwards into that. I was intent on getting a Ph.D., becoming a professor, and writing on history but I got sick 14 years ago when I was 19. Getting sick derailed that plan completely."― Laura Hillenbrand
- "In the annals of history, few men have left a more positive imprint on the world than Pope John Paul II."― Vito Fossella