More From Nicholas Sparks
- "I don’t know that love changes. People change. Circumstances change."
- "The first thing I did when I sold my book was buy a new wedding ring for my wife and asked her to marry me all over again."
- "I have a great wife and it’s very easy to be romantic because it makes her happy and then my life is so much better when she’s happy."
More In Peace
- "Peace congresses often start by dealing with some of the less important questions in excessive detail, so at the end there is no time to discuss the most important problems."― Fredrik Bajer
- "We need new partnerships for peace and security."― Anna Lindh
- "Peace is the happy natural state of man; war is corruption and disgrace."― James Thomson