More From Nicholas Sparks
- "Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else."
- "I have a great wife and it’s very easy to be romantic because it makes her happy and then my life is so much better when she’s happy."
- "I don’t know that love changes. People change. Circumstances change."
More In Peace
- "This is probably why, my life is easier, and my family is very happy, because we never lie each other. This is probably all people supposed to feel each other, so be always in all of the world they’ll be peace."― Olga Korbut
- "In a war everybody always knows all about Switzerland, in peace times it is just Switzerland but in war time it is the only country that everybody has confidence in, everybody."― Gertrude Stein
- "War as Napoleon knew it just not possible any more. However, we’re very unlikely to accept or recognize “world peace” even when we get it."― Bruce Sterling