More From Maya Angelou
- "Courage is the most important of all the virtues, because without courage you can’t practice any other virtue consistently. You can practice any virtue erratically, but nothing consistently without courage."
- "My life has been one great big joke, a dance that’s walked a song that’s spoke, I laugh so hard I almost choke when I think about myself."
- "There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you."
More In Life
- "Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life."― Berthold Auerbach
- "Life is like dancing. If we have a big floor, many people will dance. Some will get angry when the rhythm changes. But life is changing all the time."― Miguel Angel Ruiz
- "You know what your problem is, it’s that you haven’t seen enough movies – all of life’s riddles are answered in the movies."― Steve Martin