More From Maya Angelou
- "My life has been one great big joke, a dance that’s walked a song that’s spoke, I laugh so hard I almost choke when I think about myself."
- "Perhaps travel cannot prevent bigotry, but by demonstrating that all peoples cry, laugh, eat, worry, and die, it can introduce the idea that if we try and understand each other, we may even become friends."
- "Love is like a virus. It can happen to anybody at any time."
More In Men
- "I believe in trusting men, not only once but twice – in giving a failure another chance."― James Cash Penney
- "In Scotland, the indication is that for the Westminster elections at least, Labour voters are satisfied with their government."― Lucy Powell
- "There’s no evidence whatsoever that men are more rational than women. Both sexes seem to be equally irrational."― Albert Ellis