More From Maya Angelou
- "Love is like a virus. It can happen to anybody at any time."
- "Courage is the most important of all the virtues, because without courage you can’t practice any other virtue consistently. You can practice any virtue erratically, but nothing consistently without courage."
- "It is time for parents to teach young people early on that in diversity there is beauty and there is strength."
More In Famous
- "For a time, at least, I was the most famous person in the entire world."― Jesse Owens
- "I guess the nicest thing about being, I won’t say famous but being popular is a more proper word for me to use would be that if you’ve got a recognizable name, a lot of times you can get people to do things for you ordinarily that you wouldn’t get done."― Mickey Gilley
- "I’ve never dreamed of being famous. The idea of it really scares me."― Jeremy London