More From Maya Angelou
- "If you have only one smile in you give it to the people you love."
- "One isn’t necessarily born with courage, but one is born with potential. Without courage, we cannot practice any other virtue with consistency. We can’t be kind, true, merciful, generous, or honest."
- "Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope."
More In Famous
- "A famous person to themselves, they don’t get up in the morning and think, I’m famous. I’m not famous to me. Famous is a perception."― Van Morrison
- "I’m the man that made wrestling famous."― Hulk Hogan
- "I wasn’t a kid who moved out from Iowa with aspirations of becoming a famous star – I was intrigued by the idea of filmmaking and by the idea of what it would be like to play a character in a movie."― Jason Lee