More From Stephen Colbert
- "I used to write things for friends. There was this girl I had a crush on, and she had a teacher she didn’t like at school. I had a real crush on her, so almost every day I would write her a little short story where she would kill him in a different way."
- "No, my mom kind of led me toward acting. She wanted to be an actress when she was younger. That made me interested in it when I was a kid, because she and I are very close."
- "I wrote things for the school’s newspaper, and – like all teenagers – I dabbled in poetry."
More In Famous
- "I don’t want to be famous as a movie star and have the whole world love me, I want to be a creative actress."― Juliette Lewis
- "I like photographing the people I love, the people I admire, the famous, and especially the infamous. My last infamous subject was the extreme right wing French politician Jean-Marie Le Pen."― Helmut Newton
- "Celebrity distorts democracy by giving the rich, beautiful, and famous more authority than they deserve."― Maureen Dowd