More From Maya Angelou
- "Life loves the liver of it."
- "If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude."
- "Courage is the most important of all the virtues, because without courage you can’t practice any other virtue consistently. You can practice any virtue erratically, but nothing consistently without courage."
More In Life
- "The only rule is don’t be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."― Paris Hilton
- "The fear of life is the favorite disease of the 20th century."― William Lyon Phelps
- "When life knocks you down, try to land on your back. Because if you can look up, you can get up. Let your reason get you back up."― Les Brown