More From Maya Angelou
- "Life loves the liver of it."
- "I’ve learned that you shouldn’t go through life with a catcher’s mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back."
- "One isn’t necessarily born with courage, but one is born with potential. Without courage, we cannot practice any other virtue with consistency. We can’t be kind, true, merciful, generous, or honest."
More In Travel
- "You have to travel globally today to know what’s going on and maintain an edge."― Yuri Milner
- "I get pretty much all the exercise I need walking down airport concourses carrying bags."― Guy Clark
- "It sounds like a cliche, but it… you do sing about what you know about. And I grew up in a small town, and I grew up in a place where your whole world revolved around friends, family, school, and church, and sports."― Kenny Chesney