More From Liza Minnelli
- "Whenever we were on a plane, we had a family."
- "So I would dance and she would sing, and it was kind of a family thing. Performing was part of our world."
- "I thought maybe, just by never preaching, never doing any of that stuff because it doesn’t work. By just maybe the power of example and some laughs, maybe somebody might go take a walk."
More In Age
- "Bring a wife home to your house when you are of the right age, not far short of 30 years, nor much above; this is the right time for marriage."― Hesiod
- "I started writing when I had three kids under the age of 4. I used to write every ten minutes I got to sit in front of a computer. Now, when I have more time, I function the same way: if it’s writing time, I write."― Jodi Picoult
- "The stars shall fade away, the sun himself Grow dim with age, and nature sink in years, But thou shalt flourish in immortal youth, Unhurt amidst the wars of elements, The wrecks of matter, and the crush of worlds."― Joseph Addison