More From Liza Minnelli
- "I’ve said it before, but it’s absolutely true: My mother gave me my drive, but my father gave me my dreams. Thanks to him, I could see a future."
- "I am deeply saddened by the death of my dear friend, Dudley Moore."
- "So I would dance and she would sing, and it was kind of a family thing. Performing was part of our world."
More In Age
- "I look at it this way. I’m not putting age limits on what I can do. As long as I can do the job to help the team win and feel like I’m playing at a high level, which I feel I can do for a long while, I’m going to play no matter what my age is."― Dan Marino
- "I will not go into a story unprepared. I will do my homework, and that’s something I learned at an early age."― Ed Bradley
- "You can judge your age by the amount of pain you feel when you come in contact with a new idea."― Pearl S. Buck