More From Liza Minnelli
- "I thought maybe, just by never preaching, never doing any of that stuff because it doesn’t work. By just maybe the power of example and some laughs, maybe somebody might go take a walk."
- "I’ve said it before, but it’s absolutely true: My mother gave me my drive, but my father gave me my dreams. Thanks to him, I could see a future."
- "Well, I’ll tell you something, this wedding is something that I will always, always cherish. It was a show of love and support and kindness like I’d never seen from the people, and that’s who I entertain. I entertain the people."
More In Beauty
- "I don’t get anything for free. I pay for all my beauty treatments."― Jennifer Lopez
- "We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open."― Jawaharlal Nehru
- "The thought came to me that all one loves in art becomes beautiful. Beauty is nothing but the expression of the fact that something is being loved. Only thus could she be defined."― Robert Musil