More From Liza Minnelli
- "I thought maybe, just by never preaching, never doing any of that stuff because it doesn’t work. By just maybe the power of example and some laughs, maybe somebody might go take a walk."
- "So I would dance and she would sing, and it was kind of a family thing. Performing was part of our world."
- "Now, having had this experience, I can’t say really what they were looking for. I don’t know their minds. But every time I see a reality show, it seems that the most entertaining parts on other reality shows are when they make their guests look foolish."
More In Diet
- "This cream will help one’s nature strengthen and grow, The diet gives support in my decline."― Du Fu
- "But I can only take so much TV, because there is so much advice. I find people will preach about virtually anything – your diet, how to live your life, how to improve your golf. The lot. I have always had a thing against the Mister Know-It-Alls."― Bill Murray
- "I am now in that happy comfortable state that I do not hesitate to indulge in any fancy in regard to diet, but watch the consequences, and do not continue any course which adds to weight or bulk and consequent discomfort."― William Banting