More From Kate Beckinsale
- "I feel like I’ve done a bunch of period stuff and then a bunch of romantic comedies."
- "It’s wonderful to have the most important thing in the world there first thing in the morning. And especially in this business, where the opportunity to think everything is about you is there every day, now I really know that it isn’t all about me."
- "If I ever have sex with someone I might be able to develop a sense of humor."
More In Society
- "We have a society in which one of the greatest things you can do is a platform to see victim status, and one of the qualifications for that is that you have these exquisitely tender feelings about things and sensibilities which are easily offended."― Brit Hume
- "Prison continues, on those who are entrusted to it, a work begun elsewhere, which the whole of society pursues on each individual through innumerable mechanisms of discipline."― Michel Foucault
- "I don’t diet, I don’t do fads, I’ve just decided to not eat carbs. So no more bread and pasta for the month. I can’t live without chocolate, though. I’ve always got a bar in my handbag. It has to be 72%. Any less and it’s too sweet, any more and it’s inedible. Like I said, I’m very particular."― Nancy Meyers