More From Kate Beckinsale
- "It’s wonderful to have the most important thing in the world there first thing in the morning. And especially in this business, where the opportunity to think everything is about you is there every day, now I really know that it isn’t all about me."
- "If I ever have sex with someone I might be able to develop a sense of humor."
- "It’s a very difficult thing losing a parent, but I think there’s an added complication for me, because he was so well-loved and he had this very open charm that made people feel they had a personal relationship with him."
More In Science
- "The science linking the increased frequency and severity of extreme weather to the climate crisis has matured tremendously in the last couple of years."― Al Gore
- "If the states and territories do not sign up to fundamental reform, then my message is equally simple: we will take this reform plan to the people at the next election – along with a referendum by or at that same election to give the Australian Government all the power it needs to reform the health system."― Kevin Rudd
- "Further, the dignity of the science itself seems to require that every possible means be explored for the solution of a problem so elegant and so celebrated."― Carl Friedrich Gauss