More From Kate Beckinsale
- "I feel like I’ve done a bunch of period stuff and then a bunch of romantic comedies."
- "It’s wonderful to have the most important thing in the world there first thing in the morning. And especially in this business, where the opportunity to think everything is about you is there every day, now I really know that it isn’t all about me."
- "It’s a very difficult thing losing a parent, but I think there’s an added complication for me, because he was so well-loved and he had this very open charm that made people feel they had a personal relationship with him."
More In Religion
- "Government needs to stay out of the religion business altogether."― Michael Newdow
- "The humanists’ replacement for religion: work really hard and somehow you’ll either save yourself or you’ll be immortal. Of course, that’s a total joke, and our progress is nothing. There may be progress in technology but there’s no ethical progress whatsoever."― David Bowie
- "Next to religion, let your care be to promote justice."― Francis Bacon