More From Kate Beckinsale
- "If I ever have sex with someone I might be able to develop a sense of humor."
- "I feel like I’ve done a bunch of period stuff and then a bunch of romantic comedies."
- "It’s a very difficult thing losing a parent, but I think there’s an added complication for me, because he was so well-loved and he had this very open charm that made people feel they had a personal relationship with him."
More In Religion
- "Moral values, and a culture and a religion, maintaining these values are far better than laws and regulations."― Swami Sivananda
- "The Muslims have, as everyone else says, the right to practice their religion and they have the right to construct a mosque at ground zero if they wish. What I am saying, though, is that they should listen to public opinion, they should listen to the deep wounds and anguish that this is causing to so many good people."― Peter King
- "I didn’t get into this so I could talk about my work, my movies. You become an actor to act."― Kevin Bacon