More From Julianna Margulies
- "A good wife is someone who thinks she has done everything right: raising the kids, being there for the husband, being home, trying to do it all."
- "I love being one half of a romantic couple."
- "If you walk down the street and smile at someone, that will get passed on to the next person. That has the power to change someone’s day."
More In Movies
- "Managing bottom-up change is its own art."― Kevin Kelly
- "I always, always meant to be on stage. I only ended up even auditioning for television and movies because I was understudying a Turgenev play on Broadway and was so broke that, when I got a mini-series, I had to take it and was so ashamed because I was such a snob."― Jennifer Garner
- "Adding sound to movies would be like putting lipstick on the Venus de Milo."― Mary Pickford