More From Julianna Margulies
- "I got pregnant at 40 by surprise. It’s funny, because when we found out we were pregnant, I said, ‘Okay, let’s experience that.’ You just have to just go with it because it’s rare."
- "The reason I met my husband was because I remembered a friend’s birthday. The moral of the story is: Remember people’s birthdays."
- "I’ve done so many independent movies I’m sure no one will ever see, but I’ve loved the work."
More In Experience
- "On the one hand, we’ll never experience childbirth. On the other hand, we can open all our own jars."― Bruce Willis
- "Wealth is the ability to fully experience life."― Henry David Thoreau
- "I don’t believe in the so-called Olympic spirit. I speak from personal experience. When China hosted the Games, it failed to include the people. The event was constructed without regard for their joy."― Ai Weiwei