More From Julianna Margulies
- "I love being one half of a romantic couple."
- "I got pregnant at 40 by surprise. It’s funny, because when we found out we were pregnant, I said, ‘Okay, let’s experience that.’ You just have to just go with it because it’s rare."
- "If you walk down the street and smile at someone, that will get passed on to the next person. That has the power to change someone’s day."
More In Movies
- "There are characters in movies who I call ‘film characters.’ They don’t exist in real life. They exist to play out a scenario. They can be in fantastic films, but they are not real characters; what happens to them is not lifelike."― Philip Seymour Hoffman
- "Studios, because they are investing a great deal of money in movies, they want a guarantee that when they hire somebody that person can deliver for them. Everything is fear based, so they pigeonhole people. But I’ve written everything, from Westerns to sci-fi to dramedy, I’ve done it all."― Melissa Rosenberg
- "How many movies do you see when you can say this director really knew what film he wanted to make? I can count them on the fingers of one hand."― Gary Oldman