More From Julianna Margulies
- "If you walk down the street and smile at someone, that will get passed on to the next person. That has the power to change someone’s day."
- "I know this is going to sound corny, but I love my life. I love my baby, so I love getting to wake up with him. And I have the most amazing job, with writing that any actor would love and costars who I can’t wait to see on Monday mornings. And I love coming home to my husband."
- "The reason I met my husband was because I remembered a friend’s birthday. The moral of the story is: Remember people’s birthdays."
More In Movies
- "I’m not looking to lose anything. I’m looking to continue making movies."― Johnny Knoxville
- "But then I go through long periods where I don’t listen to things, usually when I’m working. In between the records and in between the writing I suck up books and music and movies and anything I can find."― Bruce Springsteen
- "I like movies where you can come back and re-watch them and admire the cinematography 25 years later."― Rob Zombie