More From Meryl Streep
- "Show business has been really, really good to me because I can work and take a lot of time off, and I’m extremely undisciplined person."
- "I believe in imagination. I did Kramer vs. Kramer before I had children. But the mother I would be was already inside me."
- "I don’t know why I don’t watch a lot of movies; I can barely keep up with the things my friends are in. There isn’t enough time in life."
More In Movies
- "Being on ‘Glee’ was amazing. I remember my first day on set, my first day I arrived to the set I was in my trailer and all of the actors came and banged on my door – Lea Michele, Chris Colfer, Amber Riley, Naya Rivera. They all welcomed me with open arms, so it was a great experience. It felt like family, and I miss them a lot over there."― NeNe Leakes
- "3D is quite a lot more advanced in animated movies; for live-action movies we’re just taking baby steps, we’re just in the beginning."― Ang Lee
- "That’s my dream job, to be able to mail songs out to people who want to hear them. Paste my face on them and not travel all over the world trying to sell them."― Kristin Hersh