More From Dick Gregory
- "My mother was the sweetest lady who ever lived on this planet, but if you tried to tell her that Jesus wasn’t a Christian, she would stomp you to death."
- "I never learned hate at home, or shame. I had to go to school for that."
- "When you have a good mother and no father, God kind of sits in. It’s not enough, but it helps."
More In Cool
- "But it’s cool working with female directors because I’m a girl, so you do relate to them more. You can talk to them about other stuff like clothes and all that."― Elle Fanning
- "I always thought it would be really cool to be playing the drums in the show and then have your astral body or whatever travel all through the audience and dig whatever it’s like out there."― Bill Kreutzmann
- "The private interest of the individual would not be sufficiently provided for by reasonable and cool self-love alone; therefore the appetites and passions are placed within as a guard and further security, without which it would not be taken due care of."― Joseph Butler