More From Dick Gregory
- "I never learned hate at home, or shame. I had to go to school for that."
- "My mother was the sweetest lady who ever lived on this planet, but if you tried to tell her that Jesus wasn’t a Christian, she would stomp you to death."
- "Political promises are much like marriage vows. They are made at the beginning of the relationship between candidate and voter, but are quickly forgotten."
More In Great
- "It gives me great pleasure indeed to see the stubbornness of an incorrigible nonconformist warmly acclaimed."― Albert Einstein
- "I believe in the fundamental truth of all great religions of the world."― Mahatma Gandhi
- "Those that have had great passions esteem themselves for the rest of their lives fortunate and unfortunate in being cured of them."― Francois de La Rochefoucauld