More From Dick Gregory
- "When you have a good mother and no father, God kind of sits in. It’s not enough, but it helps."
- "And we love to dance, especially that new one called the Civil War Twist. The Northern part of you stands still while the Southern part tries to secede."
- "You know, I always say white is not a colour, white is an attitude, and if you haven’t got trillions of dollars in the bank that you don’t need, you can’t be white."
More In Home
- "If you’re a misanthrope you stay at home. There are certain writers who really don’t like other people. I’m not like that, I don’t think."― Paul Theroux
- "Most of American life consists of driving somewhere and then returning home, wondering why the hell you went."― John Updike
- "Once you get a spice in your home, you have it forever. Women never throw out spices. The Egyptians were buried with their spices. I know which one I’m taking with me when I go."― Erma Bombeck