More From Dick Gregory
- "When you have a good mother and no father, God kind of sits in. It’s not enough, but it helps."
- "People with high blood pressure, diabetes – those are conditions brought about by life style. If you change the life style, those conditions will leave."
- "I buy about $1,500 worth of papers every month. Not that I trust them. I’m looking for the crack in the fabric."
More In Home
- "Having been let out of the barn once, I know I wouldn’t be happy if I were home all the time."― Meryl Streep
- "At home, we don’t listen to our music-we listen to other people’s music. It keeps you attached to the show business world."― Celine Dion
- "Just because I managed to do a little something, I don’t want anyone back home to think I got the big head."― Elvis Presley