More From Diana Ross
- "I learned something from that. If someone asks me something that I really don’t want to do, I say no. I have to trust that. And I’m not afraid to talk money."
- "I’d traveled a lot, was going temporarily insane and became very successful, but there was no one to take that all home to."
- "So I’m not worried about the emotions I carry with me, because I’m happy that I have them; I think it’s good for the work I do. The emotions that are not healthy are the ones you hold inside, like anger."
More In Strength
- "Somehow I kept my head above water. I relied on the discipline, character, and strength that I had started to develop as that little girl in her first swimming pool."― Esther Williams
- "If I had the hand strength to sign autographs for everybody in Kansas City, I would… but its just impossible to get to everyone."― Dante Hall
- "To us Americans much has been given; of us much is required. With all our faults and mistakes, it is our strength in support of the freedom our forefathers loved which has saved mankind from subjection to totalitarian power."― Norman Thomas