More From Diana Ross
- "I think a responsibility comes with notoriety, but I never think of it as power. It’s more like something you hold, like grains of sand. If you keep your hand closed, you can have it and possess it, but if you open your fingers in any way, you can lose it just as quickly."
- "I learned something from that. If someone asks me something that I really don’t want to do, I say no. I have to trust that. And I’m not afraid to talk money."
- "I majored in fashion design in school, and I have always wanted to design my own line of clothing, jewelry, and stuff like that; so this was just a step for me in that direction."
More In Health
- "The voice collects and translates your bad physical health, your emotional worries, your personal troubles."― Placido Domingo
- "And if you’re not going to have a clear health threat, you don’t want to panic people."― William Scranton
- "My motivation has always been health – eating healthy and taking care of myself."― Gabrielle Reece