More From Diana Ross
- "So I’m not worried about the emotions I carry with me, because I’m happy that I have them; I think it’s good for the work I do. The emotions that are not healthy are the ones you hold inside, like anger."
- "I majored in fashion design in school, and I have always wanted to design my own line of clothing, jewelry, and stuff like that; so this was just a step for me in that direction."
- "My travels led me to where I am today. Sometimes these steps have felt painful, difficult, but led me to greater happiness and opportunites."
More In Health
- "My health may be better preserved if I exert myself less, but in the end doesn’t each person give his life for his calling?"― Clara Schumann
- "One of the jewels in the crown of Labour’s time in office was the rescue of the National Health Service. As the Commonwealth Fund, the London School of Economics and the Nuffield Foundation have all shown, health reforms as well as additional investment were essential to improved outcomes, especially for poorer patients."― David Miliband
- "I absolutely love working with my dad because there is such an ease about it, and I also love his company."― Samuel West