More From Diana Ross
- "My travels led me to where I am today. Sometimes these steps have felt painful, difficult, but led me to greater happiness and opportunites."
- "So I’m not worried about the emotions I carry with me, because I’m happy that I have them; I think it’s good for the work I do. The emotions that are not healthy are the ones you hold inside, like anger."
- "They tell me that it will be hard to find a man strong enough to love my own strength and independence, and not worry about being Mr. Diana Ross, but I disagree. I know absolutely that that man is somewhere out there."
More In Home
- "If your neighbors think you’re a detective because a cop always brings you home, you might be a redneck."― Jeff Foxworthy
- "Coming to New York is like a big hug, everyone is so welcoming. There’s something about here, everyone makes you feel so at home. I miss my family of course, but I don’t miss London that much. I was worried, but I feel really at home. Everyone says that who comes here from London, but I didn’t believe them."― Archie Panjabi
- "Every woman I’ve had a relationship with has found this maddening; the fact that I will talk about anything on the stage, and reveal all this stuff, and yet when I’m at home, I clam up and won’t discuss anything intimate or personal."― Jarvis Cocker