More From Diana Ross
- "My travels led me to where I am today. Sometimes these steps have felt painful, difficult, but led me to greater happiness and opportunites."
- "They tell me that it will be hard to find a man strong enough to love my own strength and independence, and not worry about being Mr. Diana Ross, but I disagree. I know absolutely that that man is somewhere out there."
- "I’d traveled a lot, was going temporarily insane and became very successful, but there was no one to take that all home to."
More In Trust
- "All the blessings we enjoy are Divine deposits, committed to our trust on this condition, that they should be dispensed for the benefit of our neighbors."― John Calvin
- "It’s a delight to trust somebody so completely."― Jeff Goldblum
- "Trust me, my runners aren’t going to run one event while looking past it to the second event. When they get on the line for the 10K, that’s a do-or-die situation for them."― Alberto Salazar