More From Charles Lamb
- "Tis the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and have her nonsense respected."
- "The most common error made in matters of appearance is the belief that one should disdain the superficial and let the true beauty of one’s soul shine through. If there are places on your body where this is a possibility, you are not attractive – you are leaking."
- "I am determined that my children shall be brought up in their father’s religion, if they can find out what it is."
More In Strength
- "I’ve come to the conclusion that beautiful women in the West aren’t comfortable finding strength in their femininity. They want to do masculine-oriented things to establish their femininity. It’s a contradiction."― Wesley Snipes
- "Expect the best, Prepare for the worst."― Muhammad Ali Jinnah
- "I worshipped dead men for their strength, forgetting I was strong."― Vita Sackville-West