More From Diana Ross
- "I think a responsibility comes with notoriety, but I never think of it as power. It’s more like something you hold, like grains of sand. If you keep your hand closed, you can have it and possess it, but if you open your fingers in any way, you can lose it just as quickly."
- "They tell me that it will be hard to find a man strong enough to love my own strength and independence, and not worry about being Mr. Diana Ross, but I disagree. I know absolutely that that man is somewhere out there."
- "I’d traveled a lot, was going temporarily insane and became very successful, but there was no one to take that all home to."
More In Happiness
- "Happiness, that grand mistress of the ceremonies in the dance of life, impels us through all its mazes and meanderings, but leads none of us by the same route."― Charles Caleb Colton
- "My brother and I have too good a relationship to spoil it by working together."― Trevor Phillips
- "I have often met with happiness after some imprudent step which ought to have brought ruin upon me, and although passing a vote of censure upon myself I would thank God for his mercy."― Giacomo Casanova