More From David F. Houston
- "The value of the beans for oil production, as well as for human food, has become recognized so quickly and so generally during the past year that the crop has acquired a commercial standing far in excess of its previous status."
- "Rice at present prices provides more food for the money than most of the other cereals."
- "Corn is the leading food and feed crop of the United States in geographic range of production, acreage, and quantity of product. The vital importance of a large acreage of this crop, properly cared for, therefore, is obvious."
More In Food
- "Most food you drop is still perfectly edible. If it was in your eyesight the whole time, you can pick it up and eat it."― Mehmet Oz
- "When I go to a restaurant, I eat three-quarters of the food in front of me. That cuts my calorie intake by 25 percent."― Bobby Flay
- "Food – I love nuts. I eat them all the time, they’re easy to carry around, and I am never hungry all day long."― Mehmet Oz