More From David F. Houston
- "The ease with which barley may be substituted directly for wheat in human food and its usefulness to replace wheat milling by-products as feed in the production of the milk supply render its abundant production important."
- "Corn is the leading food and feed crop of the United States in geographic range of production, acreage, and quantity of product. The vital importance of a large acreage of this crop, properly cared for, therefore, is obvious."
- "The value of the beans for oil production, as well as for human food, has become recognized so quickly and so generally during the past year that the crop has acquired a commercial standing far in excess of its previous status."
More In Food
- "See, I have set before you this day life and good, death and evil… I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse; therefore choose life."― Moses
- "Neither does man have gills for living in a water environment; yet it is not sinful to explore the depths of the oceans in search of food or other blessings."― Walter Lang
- "There is trust in there being a Spirit who loves me and wants me to have love in my life. I trust in this higher power, it is what keeps me moving forward no matter what happens."― Kenny Loggins